Monday, December 18, 2023

Luke 17:3

Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.

I have cried to You Yahweh Hesed and extol You with my mouth for You are loving, merciful and kind. Father, I declare to all to come and hear what You have done for my soul. Grant me opportunities to share the good news You sent Your Son to save sinners. If we hide iniquity in our hearts, You Lord do not hear. I am so thankful for Your mercy that is new every day and You attend to the voice of my prayer for forgiveness. How I want to be like Jesus and forgive, forgive and forgive. You have instructed us that if anyone is overtaken by trespasses, we who are spiritual should restore them in the spirit of gentleness considering ourselves lest we be tempted. I confess Lord it isn't always easy to bear each other's burdens to fulfill the law of Christ. When we have a loved one that sins against us over and over. When they repent and go and do it all over again. But then I am reminded Jesus' love poured out from the cross has covered a multitude of sins, of which I have been a recipient of far too many times. Lord by Your Spirit living within us may we not think we are something deceiving ourselves and dishonoring Your finished work. Father, I pray today for those who are struggling to break habitual sin may they come to liberation, for who the Son sets free is free indeed. I pray for those who have been repeatedly sinned against and are weary in well doing. Grant them the strength through grace to forgive again but also wisdom on how to proceed with troubling relationships. Keep them safe from harm. Break the generational curses of addiction so families may live a life abundant and free glorifying You. Let our anthem be "Oh come let us magnify the Lord together for He has done great things." May the joy of Jesus be our delight. In Your matchless name and with thanksgiving, Amen.  

Yahweh Hesed - God of forgiveness. Galatians 6:1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment