Monday, December 18, 2023

Luke 18:8

I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for hearing our relentless prayers and Your just answers to them. I thank You that You are not like us who begrudgingly answer requests, but Your loving kindness tends to each of us as You respond to our continual prayers. I pray for all Your children in the faith to endure till the end with enthusiasm and not lose heart casting away our confidence which is a great reward. May we rest knowing vengeance is Yours and You will repay. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of You the living God. I thank You Lord for Your Holy Spirit to strengthen us to endure struggles that come with suffering. I pray we persevere to do Your will and receive the promise. You have said the just live by faith and have written, the vision is yet for an appointed time but in the end, it will speak, and it will not lie. You will behold the proud whose soul is not upright. But Your children who have lived by faith will rejoice when Jesus comes on the clouds having a golden crown on His head and in His hand a sharp sickle and will judge humankind. I thank You Lord for the seal of the Holy Spirit on those who have repented and believe in Jesus. I thank You for saving me and calling me Your own may You find me faithful upon Your return. Amen.

Hebrews 10:32-29, Habakkuk 2:2-4, Revelations 14:14

No comments:

Post a Comment