Thursday, December 14, 2023

Luke 14:15

Now when one of those who sat at the table with Him heard these things, he said to Him, "Blessed is he who shall eat bread in the Kingdom of God!"

Father thank You for Your lovingkindness and tender mercies. You say to those called not my people "You are my people, and we say You are my God." I thank You that it is not Your will that any should perish but all come to repentance. And You have promised everyone who calls on Your name Lord will be saved. It is so astonishing that You Almighty God are more willing to save the lost than the lost are willing to be found. Through the ages the excuses people have given for not receiving Your invitation is laughable. I thank You for another day to go out into the highways and byways to the poor, crippled, lame and blind and invite them to Your wedding supper. Oh, it is a glorious thing to witness those who are spiritually broke, crippled by fear, unable to move forward in life, and blind to Your great love, tasting and seeing You are good. I praise You today Lord for freeing captives from various addictions, illness and infirmities. I thank You for pouring out Your Spirit today to loosen the grip of regret, bitterness, anger and unforgiveness to dance in the light of Your grace. I thank You Lord for Your desire to draw all unto Yourself the Bread of Life. Thank You for loving us with a perfect love. May praises and thanksgiving to You echo through the mountains and valley's as You are the only One worthy of our adoration. Lord, I adore You and thank You for inviting me to sup with You forever. Amen.

Hosea 2:23, 2 Peter 3:9 and Romans 10:13


No comments:

Post a Comment