Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Luke 6:39

And He spoke a parable to them: Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into the ditch?

Heavenly Father You may recall all the times I've followed the visually impaired and fallen into a ditch. But Your mercy is new every day. You are so loving to me. And I'm so thankful You remember my sin no more. May I extend the same grace to those who are stumbling, have fallen and are struggling to get up. You gave us Your Son Jesus. He is so kind to the ungrateful and the evil. This at times is hard to grapple with as there is wickedness abounding in the world, but then I remember I was once lost but now am found. I once was a pit dweller, but Your love reached down and washed the mire and muck off my soiled and stained soul. Let me not be blind to my own faults while judging others. Father, please make me aware of the times I've said, "Well at least I'm not like so and so, or Well I would never do that.", all the while fooling myself. I'm reminded of the golden rule do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I want to live in a way that guides others on the road that leads to life, and I desire to be led by those whose eyes are wide open to the truth of who You are and how You desire us to live. Father, please open the blind eyes today to see Jesus the way the truth and the life. Grant wisdom, discernment, knowledge and understanding to us Your children, who have come up from the trench that has a stench of stupidity, folly, ignorance and indifference. May I willingly extend a hand to those who have lost ones footing because of pride that led to a fall. May I desire to live as Jesus did loving sinners and restoring them to a right relationship to You Father. May the words of my testimony and the precious blood bring many to glory. Thank You Lord for hearing my prayers, Amen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment