Monday, August 10, 2015

1 Corinthians 10:31

Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

Dear Lord,
Oh that we should set our minds on things above, where You are, not on things on the earth. Lord I love You and acknowledge You as God. Jesus I thank You for the gift to be hidden in You. Knowing You and receiving Your abounding love and mercy makes it easy to give You thanks in all thing. Ah, but how often Lord Jesus, I deny You the glory You rightly deserve. Forgive me Lord for all the times I think I have accomplished something, like creating a delightful meal, all the while it was You that made the fruits and veggies. Forgive me Lord Jesus for not thanking You for even the smallest sip of clean water, taken for granted that it was You who makes the flowing rivers. You, are my God, with cattle on a thousand hills, and barns and vats that overflow, thank You for providing for my every need. So Lord Jesus today I sing a new song, a song of praise and thanksgiving for all that You have blessed me with. Meeting and exceeding all my needs and the needs of my family and friends. Let me proclaim the good news of Your salvation from day to day. Declaring Your glory and giving You thanks among all the nations. You Lord are great and greatly to be praise, there is none, no not one like You. Thank You Lord for everything! I love You, Amen.

Colossians 3:2-3, Psalms 50:10 and Psalm 96:1-6

No comments:

Post a Comment