Monday, August 3, 2015

1 Timothy 6:6

Now godliness with contentment is great gain.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Your daughter sings with satisfaction, because You Lord God are in my midst. You assure me not to be afraid, or let not my hands be weak, for You are the Mighty One who saves. Your word says, You rejoice over me with gladness, and this brings me much joy. Oh, Lord Jesus how You quiet me with Your love. The mere thought of You rejoicing over me with singing, fills me with delight. To read these sweet word in the book of Zephaniah, just makes me want to dance! Lord I desire to be fully devoted to You, my Great God and King. May the thing I do and say bring honor to You, and may my actions be done with ease of mind. I pray Lord that the joy You have so lovingly blessed me with will flow through me touching others to bring forth much harvest. I pray Father, for those who are bound in legalism, to let go and find connection to Your truth. May the desire to see You in our circumstances produce Your Godly character in us. I pray to have peaceful acceptance of Your will in my life and the lives of those around me. I thank You Lord that this combination of godliness with contentment brings joy beyond measure. Jesus thank You for humbling Yourself , walking with us and showing us the way to live. I love and adore You. Amen.

Zephaniah 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment