Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Matthew 6:33

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Such a simple command, to seek You first. Help me Lord Jesus to only want what You want in all situations, such as; fitness, finances, family or friendship. May my heart and mind search for You before for I move or act, resting in You and following Your lead. May I walk in Your ways and keep Your commandment so You shall lengthen my days. Jesus be the center and focus of my thoughts taking worry and concern for what I shall eat or what I shall wear out of view. For You have said life is more than eating and the body is more than clothing. Thank You Lord for the promise to be anxious for nothing, I only need to make my request known to You, my great God and King. So I shall listen carefully to You and eat what is good. Father, I pray You fill Your sons and daughter with all wisdom and understanding as we seek You first. In Jesus name, Amen.

1 Kings 3:13, Luke 12:22-31 and Isaiah 55:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment