Monday, August 10, 2015

Galatians 5:26

Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

Holy Father,
Forgive me for the times I knowingly or unknowingly boasted in things I have, or accomplishments achieved that have caused another to be envious. Forgive me for the times I have envied another or looking to things of the world and desiring it. May my boasting be of Your Son, Jesus and Him alone. By whom the world has be crucified to me, and like wise I to the world. Your Spirit lives in me, therefore may I walk in Your Spirit, exemplifying Your goodness, grace and gentleness. I lay aside all malice, deceit, hypocrisy, envy and no longer speaking evil. May I enjoy the pure milk of the Word like a new born baby, so I may grow and continue to testify that You Lord are gracious and forgiving. By Your power and might Jesus, I make my daily decision to deny myself of my wants, dreams, plans and goals being committed to Your will, ways, Word, and wisdom. May I pick up my cross and follow You this day, for You are the One true God. Father, I pray that others would notice the changes Your Spirit is bringing about in me, may they not be envious, but inspired to live for You as well. Not conforming to the world but being transformed by the renewing of our minds. Thank You Jesus for seeing to completion the work You have started in me. In Your precious name I give thanks and pray, Amen.

Galatians 5:25 and 6:14, 1 Peter 2:1-2, and Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment