Wednesday, August 19, 2015

2 Corinthains 5:17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

Dear Heavenly Father, 
What a wonderful gift given through Your precious Son Jesus Christ, to become new. Father, as a believer I'm so thankful to be transformed into the likeness of Your Son. I rejoice in the joy that comes from living for You and serving others. Thank You for changing the way that I see the world by now looking at it through the eyes of faith. Thank You Father for blessing of the ministry of reconciliation. What a privilege to tell others of the Your wonders so they may be reconciled to You as well. Father, thank You for placing our sins on Your beautiful, faithful Son, who knew no sin. He is perfect in every way. Thank You for counting Jesus righteousness as our righteousness, when we ask forgiveness for our sin. It's just to awesome and wonderful to hold it in and not share it with the world. Thank You for loving me so much You gave Your Son as my ransom! Father, I pray to always be obedient to share this great gift with the world around me. I pray many, many, many will come to this life saving knowledge, that transforms us anew. Jesus, thank You for being You!!! So great and greatly to be praised!!! Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment