Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Song of Solomon 2:13

The fig tree puts forth her green figs, And the vines with the tender grapes give a good smell. Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away!

Dear Jesus, You have called to me, to come away with You. Such a simple request, but I have delayed for far to many times, busy with the work of the day. Forgive me Lord, for not making You the highest priority. My soul long to walk with You in the cool of the day when cares are cast off like an apron when chores are completed. Lord, let me see Your face, and hear Your voice, for Your voice is sweet and Your face is lovely. You desire to bring me into Your banqueting house, with a banner over me that is love. How blessed am I, to be loved by the King of kings. You Jesus are like the most beautiful apple tree that stands out amongst the trees, robed in white and majesty. Lord, I settle down my heart to sit in Your shade with great delight. The fruit of Your word is so sweet to my taste, how it blesses me. You are the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys, I desire nothing, but to be with You. Amen.
PS I love You!

Song of Solomon 2


No comments:

Post a Comment