Saturday, March 15, 2014

1 John 1:5

This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness as all.
  
Dear Jesus the Light of the world,
I pray Lord for even deeper understanding of brightness of Your moral character. You Lord God are holy, untouched by evil or sin. I pray Lord for those who do not comprehend that they need to be washed by Your precious blood and wrapped in Your robe of righteousness to have loving and sweet fellowship with You. Let us not say with our mouths we adore You all the while doing things different from the way You have said is good. Father please pour a fresh anointing on Your people by the power of Your Holy Spirit to continue to do Your will. May we Lord be reflections to the world of Your beautiful nature. Empower us Lord to practice and live in Your truth. You Lord Jesus do not compromise to accommodate sin, nor should we, but rise to Your call to holiness. Thank You Lord for teaching us the way we should go that we may not depart from it. Thank You Lord for freedom from guilt, the unwelcome guest that clings to us. How great and glorious the good news is, to know the truth that sets us free. For whom You set free Jesus is free indeed. I so have come to appreciate the act of confession, that works against the worst part of my nature. You know the part I mean Lord, the way I think myself better than I ought. Bless You Lord for a fresh start. May Your light shine in and through me lighting up the dark corners of another life. I pray today You will set many more captives free, may there be rejoicing in heaven at sinners coming home. Jesus I praise, love and adore You. In Your holy name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment