Thursday, March 13, 2014

Isaiah 6:3

And one cried to another and said: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; The whole earth is full of His glory!”
      
Dear Holy Father,
You who are the most holy, to think upon the intensity of Your greatness, causes the doors of my heart to be shaken. There is no words Lord to describe Your holiness. As I gaze out the window my thoughts are overcome because truly the whole earth is filled with Your glory! I am awestruck by this! Even though You are totally different from us, perfect in every way, Your mercy still reaches down to take care of us. May I praise You Lord! Yes, praise the name of the Lord! Blessed be Your name Jesus forevermore! May we praise You from the rising of the sun to its going down, oh that Your name Jesus shall be praised. You Lord are above the nations, and Your glory above the highest heavens. Who is like the Lord our God, who dwells on high, who humbles Himself to draw near to us. Father, as I think about the seraphim being in Your presence, their humbleness is in such contrast with my pride. I am brought to my knees by their understanding that with You there is no room for spectacles, ostentatious, and showy displays, no reason for pride. They have six wings, that are not used to flutter about and draw attention to themselves. Two are used to cover their faces and two to cover their feet before You. All human egotism is mocked by the behavior of these angels. I pray Lord today to leave my pride behind to worship You in spirit and truth in quiet submission. Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am of unclean lips, and dwell in the midst of people of unclean lips. For my eyes have seen the risen King, the Lord of Host and Christ has forever changed me. Behold the Lord Jesus has touched me and taken away my iniquity and my sins are purged. I rejoice Lord and desire to answer the call “Whom shall I send, and who will go?” I say to You Father, “Here I am, send me.” May You bless my lips to tell all the world the good news, He Lives, Christ Jesus lives!!! Open the ears that are heavy, pierce the heart that is dull and open their eyes to see Your glory by the power of Your Holy Spirit! Thank You Jesus for giving Your life to pay my random so I may spend eternity with You my King. I love You with all that is in my little heart. In You Holy name I pray, Amen.

Psalms 113: 1-6, and Isaiah 6

No comments:

Post a Comment