Thursday, March 27, 2014

Titus 2:12

...teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age,...
   
Dear Heavenly Father,
Giving thanks for Your grace that brings salvation. Your beautiful Son Jesus appeared to men once coming to save us from our sins, and the second time He will come in glory and reign. I pray for all who truly believe Jesus is Messiah to have the strength and determination to resist the devil who wants to ensnare us in things of this world. May our lives be a reflection of Your holiness, that captives others to desire the same. Father may we renounce ungodly living, saying NO to worldly passions, and yes to a life lived self-controlled, and upright looking forward to the blessed hope and glorious appearing of You our great God and Savior Jesus Christ. You gave Yourself for us, that You may redeem us from every lawless deed, purifying for Yourself Your own special people, zealous for good works. By the power of Your Holy Spirit may Your children speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Father I pray we would be more concerned with our brothers and sisters eternal reward than a moment in time when we are call to bring correction, not fearing the rejection from those we love dearly. I pray Lord You would quicken the learning in my own heart, who may abide in Your Tabernacle? Who may dwell in Your Holy hill? May I walk upright, do works that are towards righteousness, speak truth in my heart, not backbiting with my tongue, do no evil to my neighbor, not taking up reproach against a friend, hating what You hate, and honoring those who fear You. Forgive me for the times in the past I knowingly or unknowingly did this things that sinned against Your good and perfect will. May I go on to love You will all my heart, mind, soul and strength. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Titus 2:11-15 and Psalm 15:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment