Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Luke 2:38

And coming in that instant she gave thanks to the Lord, and spoke of Him to all those who looked for redemption in Jerusalem.

Bless You Holy Father for the gift of Your precious Son, with Him is an abundance of redemption. Oh that the lost should turn and put their hope in You who shall redeem them from all their iniquities. Out of the depths of me I cry out to You Lord giving thanks that You would hear my voice. May Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplication. Anoint the lips of Your faithful to proclaim to those in rebellion there is forgiveness found in You. Oh Father may the people know You do not mark or keep count of our sins but through the sacrifice and provision of Your one and only Son Jesus Christ, You pardon and dismiss our transgressions. May we rejoice and praise You day and night for this awesome freedom. I pray Lord for those who believe in You but are condemning themselves daily, over and over, reliving in their minds past errors, may they find rest. Your word is true as far as east is from the west, which is very far and never they meet, their sins are truly no more. Father I pray to be like Anna who waited expectantly for the Your promised Messiah. I know Lord without a doubt You will come again in glory. She had the delight to hold You as a infant child, but I have the great privilege and honor to hold You in my heart. May I tell everyone I meet both young and old of Your grace. And Your love for them, coming to rescue them from sin and shame. May my testimony be a reminder of how You delight in those who expectantly wait for Your return. Bless You Lord Jesus, even in the wait You do wonderful things. Father I pray we may touch lives together. May Your Spirit bless the words uttered from my lips and You save them. I give thanks for the rejoicing in heaven at sinners coming home. Thank You Lord that to day is the day of salvation of many souls. In Your powerful, precious and perfect name Jesus, Amen.

Psalm 130 and Luke 2:36-38

No comments:

Post a Comment