Monday, March 17, 2014

Hebrews 3:7

Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: “Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden Your hearts in rebellion...
          
Dear Heavenly Father,
For far too long I have wondered the wilderness, never coming into Your rest in a certain area of my life. Over and over again, You have watched as I struggled to do things in my own strength. I confess to You my heart was hardened through deceitful sin of self-sufficiency. While holding on to Your promise I grew impatient with the wait, stepping out on my own trying to heal what ails me. This has truly kept me from Your peace. It was not disbelief that You Jesus died for my sin, I am thankful, it was not unbelief You rose from the dead, I rejoice in this truth! I wouldn't say I have doubt You will come again; I pray You will return soon. Asking for Your forgiveness in my doubting You would heal me again, I'm confessing I have finally come to the place of complete exhaustion in my own efforts and total surrender to Your will. My unbelief is in my own intellect, and my ability to overcome the challenges without You. I need You Lord Jesus. Carry me please. Sprinkle my evil conscience with Your precious blood and wash my body with pure water. You word God is living and powerful, and sharper than a two-edged sword, piercing me even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discern-er of my thoughts and intents of my heart. My life Lord is exposed and defenseless before You, this area of life has been a blind spot hidden by the shadows of pride please forgive me. May I hold fast to my confession of hope and faith in You by the power of the Holy Spirit. Lord Jesus You who promised and are faithful and I believe You will do it. You have never left nor forsaken me. I pray Lord for all those who have similar struggles of letting go and putting all trust in You may they have victory today through You sweet Jesus. Blessing and praying in Your name, Amen.

Hebrews 3:1-19, Hebrews 4:12 and Hebrew 10:19-39

No comments:

Post a Comment