Monday, March 10, 2014

Job 34:19

Yet He is not partial to princes, nor does He regard the rich more than the poor; for they are all the work of His hands.
   
Give ears to the wise Lord so they may have knowledge. May we know Lord what is good. Just as the palate tastes food for its goodness, may our ears test the words we hear. Bless Your children with the gift of discernment. The ability to choose the way of justice by the power of Your Holy Spirit. Father, keep us from walking with the workers of iniquities and may we not lie concerning what is right. Grant us Lord the strength to turn from those who speak “Delighting in You profits nothing.” You Lord Jesus do no wickedness. And You repay man according to his work. Make us Lord to find reward in Your ways. Bless You Lord, for You will never pervert justice. You have charge over all the earth. If You Lord where to gather unto Yourself, Your Spirit and Your breathe all flesh would perish and return to dust. Oh Lord may all know You are great and greatly to be praised. In You we have are living. Soften the harden hearts of those who fail to receive the truth. Jesus You are the way to everlasting life. May those who have understanding rejoice for they are fearfully and wonderfully made. Have mercy on those who do not comprehend, You have created them for Your purpose and glory. Turn them Father to the truth of our frailty and need for a Savior. If they where to perish in the middle of the night they will be blessed, having already surrendered themselves in to Your loving care, turning from pride, self sufficiency, and doubt to receive forgiveness only given by Your precious and beautiful Son Jesus Christ, they may rejoice for they will be in paradise with You. I thank You Lord for the gift to know there is a God size hole in my heart with a reserve sign for You only. Nothing I do or try can fill the void in me. I rejoice and give thanks, for You Jesus are my cup and portion and it overflows with Your goodness. Bless You Jesus for hearing my prayer for the lost and hurting captives, not showing preference to those who think they are more worthy than they ought. Thank You Lord for loving the broken and contrite heart, healing them and giving them peace that far out passes all our simple understanding. Lord Jesus thank You for loving me and not passing over me in the miry pit, but reaching down and pulling me out. I pray as my tears flow down my cheek with gratitude, they will wash Your tender, caring hands giving You thanks with each drop. May all my days be spent dancing straight into eternity with You. In Your Holy name Jesus I pray, Amen.

Job 34  

No comments:

Post a Comment