Tuesday, March 25, 2014

1 Kings 18:21

And Elijah came to all the people, and said, “How long will you falter between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow Him; but if Baal, follow him.” But the people answered him not a word.
    
Dear Heavenly Father,
Forgive us we no not what we do. World view or Word absolute? I pray Lord to be counted in the numbers who follow You. Not faltering, wavering or debating what to do in any circumstance but hold fast to Your Word and every word of it. By the power of Your Holy Spirit living within me may I stand firm and speak “It is You Lord Jesus in whom I shall serve.” May those who do not believe call on the name of their god, but I shall call on the name of the Lord; and the God who answers by fire, You Lord Jesus are God! I pray for those who live in the way of so called social correctness, who are not kingdom minded, open their eyes to the truth. May we not stand silent in a land that is spinning out of control and further away from Your love, and mercy but rebuke even our brothers and sisters spurring them on to honor You with everything. I bless You Lord for drawing me to Your side. I thank You that my place with You is forever. Father I pray for those who have heard the truth yet turn to their former rituals having no reverence or fear of Your awesome greatness. May they turn from the carved images, and embrace Your grace. I pray they will know longer teach their children and their children’s children the way that leads to death. I pray Lord that my voice will be as the actions of Hezekiah who did what was right and removed the high places, broke the sacred pillars, cut down the wooden images smashing them to pieces. May my mouth cut to the quick of materialism, pride, selfish ambition and the like setting them free. Jesus You are the way the truth and the light. May all my trust be in You to go boldly before others speaking life. All my days here on earth Lord I pray I will not depart from following You. Father protect Your children who walk, live and love for You, proclaiming the good news, keep them strong and of good courage. May they rest knowing there is a great reward awaiting them, and all that they do for You shall prosper. Please lean Your ear Father to hear my plea for the safety of Your precious sons and daughters around the globe. May they continue to do good works for Your glory. Father, as for me and my house we shall serve You. In the powerful and mighty name of Jesus, I give thanks and pray, Amen.

1 Kings 18:24, 2 Kings 17:34-41, 2 Kings 18:1-9 and Joshua 24:15

No comments:

Post a Comment