Friday, February 26, 2016

1 Corinthians 4:2

Moreover it is required in stewards that one be found faithful.

Dear Heavenly Father,
It is both an honor and privilege to have the rank of a steward. Although we are servants it is vital that we manage the message and ministry that You have appointed us to. All the while remembering to be holy as You are holy. So Father as we set our sights on You, may it be revealed we are a cut above the rest in all areas of our lives; family, finance, fitness and friendships.  How vital it is to not only shine in the inner circles of our lives but to the whole world around us. To what effect is it if we only release our joy inside the four corner of our dwelling place? How much grander to invite those we come in contact with to taste and see You are good. I pray Lord to be an extraordinary steward for the advancement of Your kingdom, bringing hope to the hopeless, peace to the anxious and direction to the lost. May the words of my testimony and actions of my days bear witness of Your love and mercy. Father as I observe those in ministry around me, I'm filled with admiration. Each one Lord serving in the area You have placed them, whether setting up for an event, preparing a meal, a voice in the choir, or the one who vacuums the floor after the celebration has ended. All the while they have joy in their hearts rejoicing because they have done it unto You. In love and sacrifice they are living examples of how Your beautiful Son Jesus lived, humble servant to all and yet a the greatest of stewards, as He has authority over all things. I pray Lord to be found faithful in all aspects of this life You have so graciously given. I know all to well the places I fallen very short. Strengthen me Lord to apply the mastery I've learned in one area to be steadfast in every facet for Your glory. May I live a life pleasing to You, and bring inspiration to others to do the same. Lord Jesus rule and reign in my heart, mind and soul. Amen.

1 Peter 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment