Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Jeremiah 15:16

Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your word to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; for I am called by Your name, O Lord God of hosts.

Dear Lord God,
I pray to not depart from the commands of Your lips. but to treasure the words of Your mouth more than necessary food. What is better than thousands of coins of gold and silver? Your instruction. Your word is settled in the heaven, You've established the earth and it abides. Your faithfulness Lord Jesus endures to all generations. The Holy Bible Father is a rock of diamonds, a chain of pearls, and more precious than rubies. As I examine my own heart today, I question do I merely proclaim my love of Your word, or do I live it to the full. When those around me are battling the darkness, does my faith rise to the occasion of intercession on their behalf, or do I allow their grief to overtake me. I pray Lord for Your joy to overwhelm me so it will overflow and kiss those in my life that are enduring great trials. I pray Lord the rejoicing of my heart will be balm to a sister who is bleeding from an unexpected inflicted wound from a loved one. Father grant me the grace and patience to spoon feed Your word to those in my life that have not the strength to nourish their soul because their physical form is ailing. I pray the sharing of my testimony will be Your words that others will feast upon, and they will hear You calling them by name. Father, may the truth of Your scriptures be so satisfy to Your church all around the world that we will not be shaken or moved. May they know we are christian by our love, and the rejoicing in You. Thank You Lord for the promise You will return for Your beloved bride, may we be found ready. In You name Jesus I pray. Amen.

Jeremiah 23:12, Psalm 119:72, 89 and 90

No comments:

Post a Comment