Sunday, January 7, 2024

Deuteronomy 4:2

You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Every word of Yours Lord is pure. You are a shield to those who put their trust in You. Heavenly Father I put my trust in You, so I ask this please do not deny me. Remove falsehood and lies far from me. I desire to live by Your word and stop justifying my disobedience or explain away Your clear commands. I tremble at the words John speaks; if anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in Revelation. And if anyone takes away from the words of the book of prophecy God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. Father, I pray You would grant Your beloved church a keen ear to hear and discern Your word that has been tampered with. So, we may not have fellowship with unfruitful works of darkness. Fearing You is the beginning of wisdom and keeps us safe from punishment that has eternal consequences. You are the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end, the first and the Last and are coming quick so by Your Holy Spirit may we keep Your word and be blessed. May we be strong and courageous, that we may observe and do according to Your instruction, not turning right or left but stay straight so we may prosper wherever we go. I pray Lord to love You with all my heart, soul and strength and may it be evident in the way I love my neighbor as myself. In Jesus name Amen.

Proverbs 30:5 and 7, Revelations 22:18-19, 7 and 13, Deuteronomy 10:20 

No comments:

Post a Comment