Friday, January 26, 2024

Exodus 5:1

Afterwards Moses and Aaron went in and told Pharaoh, "Thus says the LORD God of Israel: 'Let My people go, that they may hold a feast to Me in the wilderness.'"

Lord God You are holy, enthroned in praises of Your people. Our fathers trusted You: they trusted, and You delivered them. They cried to You and were delivered. They trusted in You and were not ashamed. So too Heavenly Father I trust in You. My praises shall be to You in the great assembly, let my heart live forever. I will serve You Lord in the dry places because You have never left me but are leading me to the land of milk and honey. You hardened Pharoah's heart for Your purpose of being glorified. When Moses spoke to Pharoah it was not just to let Your people go and bring them right into the promised land, it was for purification. No idols are allowed in Goshen. How I desire Lord to take the easy road to paradise but that only make me weak and feeble, but when I'm in the wilderness lifting up holy hands, dancing, singing praises and serving You Almighty then I become strong with vim, vigor and vitality. Jesus leads me by example as He often went into the wilderness to be alone and intimate with You Father, so I desire to live the same. I desire to choose solitude as Jesus did to prepare for task ahead, recharge after hard work, work through grief and times of distress, certainly before making important decisions and most importantly to pray. When I was young it was hard to understand the growth that comes from adversity and the blessing it becomes to others along the way. Father, I pray my heart is always soft and malleable so when Your glory comes, I am ready. I love You Lord Jesus, Amen.

Psalm 22:3-5, Exodus 3, Genesis 45:10, Luke 4:1-2, Mark 6:30-32, Matthew 14:1-13, Luke 6:12-13, Luke 22:39-44 and Luke 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment