Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Psalm 71:14

But I will hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more.

My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness and Your salvation all the day. I have a confident hope and expectation that You Lord will intervene and deliver my loved one. I thank You Lord for I trust You will respond favorably to my request and preserve me from shame. May I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power Jesus to all. O my God to You I will sing! May my tongue speak of Your righteousness all day long. Your works Lord in my life and the lives of my loved ones make us a special signpost for others to see Your goodness. Praise and glory and honor be Yours Jesus forever and ever. Amen

1 comment:

  1. The Lord is faithful all the time and all the time the Lord is faithful.

    ReplyDelete