Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Galatians 1:6

I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.

You Lord are my rock and my fortress and deliverer. I take refuge in You my shield and the horn of my salvation. You are worthy to be praised. Thank You for saving me from my enemies. The foe who desires to lure us away from Your grace. Shield us Lord from those who say salvation is a process and one can only know at the end. Jesus said from the cross "It is finished." Many would have Your children heavy laden with works instead of rejoicing always in the freedom You have given through Your beautiful, majestic Son. Therefore, being justified by faith, we have peace with You through our Lord Jesus Christ, thank You. Father, I pray for those who are caught up in various addictions to come to the knowledge of the truth there is no condemnation for those who are in Jesus. Because of Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set us free from the law of sin and death. May the liberation of their tormented souls be complete as they throw off the things that ensnare them. I pray we all spend time daily seeking You for truth, comfort and peace, the peace that comes from Your Holy Spirit and passes all understanding. I pray there is a stopping of jumping through hoop, running in loops and sit still at Your feet and You will give rest. I pray and give thanks for circumcised ear to discern and the strength and courage to walk in the way You have spoken. Father, I pray mercy on those who teach a false gospel to repent and believe on the Lord Jesus, for it is a frightening thing to be accursed. Father, I pray You would give boldness to Your body as we yield to You to speak the truth that can cleanse the perverted mind and restore the strayed soul. May we Your children have great compassion on a fallen fellow, bringing them up from the pit. Keep us Lord in Your grace as we go forth this day to bring Your Light into the world. For the praise and glory of Jesus, Amen.

2 Samuel 22, John 19:30, Romans 5:1 and Romans 8:1-3


3 comments:

  1. Love this and you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise be to our Lord and savior Jesus Christ! Thank you for your encouragement and faithfulness!

    ReplyDelete