Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Psalm 27:13

I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Heavenly Father I wait upon You with good courage for You have strengthened my heart. With a confident expectation You will answer my prayers at the appointed time, thank You. Now my head is lifted up above the various adversities around me to sing praises to You my God and King. Thank You for hiding me in Your pavilion, in the secret place of Your tabernacle. For the one thing I have desired Lord and that I will seek that I may dwell in Your house all the days of my life and to be with You for eternity. You Lord are my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? no one or no things. For in this I am confident, You have set me on the rock that is higher. I thank You for Your promise to never leave or forsake me. I thank You for the salvation, provision, protection and blessings You so generously bestow on my loved ones. Jesus, I love You. Amen.

Psalm 27

No comments:

Post a Comment