Friday, January 12, 2024

Galatians 1:16

to reveal His Son to me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,

Now may all honor and glory be Yours, the One who is King eternal, immortal, invisible. Your grace Lord is exceedingly abundant. How I desire that Your grace that is undeserved and unearned be freely given to those whom I love and cherish. Father, I beseech You to please remove the scales from their darkened souls. I ask Lord for Your words, Your power and Your goodness to go forth through me to deliver them. Your love is a well spring within me and I do not seek out flesh and blood for assistance but come to You and You alone. As for me Lord my personal prayer is to desire one thing, and I shall seek You. May I dwell in Your house all the days of my life, to behold Your beauty and worship You in holiness. I thank You for Your promise that You shall strengthen my heart as I wait upon You with good courage. I desire Lord to lead a quiet life, to mind my own business and to work with my hands so I may walk properly towards those who are outside. For when I am hidden in the secret place that is where I see Your manifest glory in the lives around me. May my tongue be tamed as not to speak when I have not been instructed by Your Holy Spirit to do so and therefore delaying Your blessings on others. The words of the reckless pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing. Father may the Holy Spirit be the guard and filter for my mouth, so when zeal rises up in me, I lean my ear to hear Your instruction on what to say. Forgive me Lord for going on ahead of You to proclaim the good news when You haven't yet prepared the soul to receive the message of hope and life eternal. In Your name Jesus, Amen. 

1 Timothy 1:12-17, Psalm 27:4,14, 1 Thessalonians 4:11 and Proverbs 12:18


No comments:

Post a Comment