Saturday, January 20, 2024

Mark 6:6

And He marveled because of their unbelief. Then He went about the villages in a circuit, teaching.

You Lord Jesus came and preached peace to those who were afar off and to those who are nearby. Oh, that I should sing You LORD a new song! For You have done marvelous things, You have made known Your salvation. Your righteousness has been revealed to the nations. Shout joyfully to the LORD all the earth, breaking forth in song rejoicing and singing praises. I am so thankful You saved me. I confess I too marvel when I share the good news and am met with unbelief. You will not force Your miracles on a hostile, skeptical audience and why should You. Because one's hard heartedness and rejection of You prevents the Spirits healing ministry, and yet You lovingly continue to teach. The same is true when one is stiff necked preventing forgiveness of their sin. This makes me stand in even more awe and wonder of who You are and Your meekness, not demanding fidelity to Yourself. You desire that ALL would come to the knowledge of the truth and be saved but honor the freewill You gave from the beginning of time. A lesson in love that is sometimes hard to live out with my zeal for You and desire for ALL to love You too. It is painful at times, to wait for the prodigals to come home but my hope and trust remains in You and Your faithfulness. I have faith of a mustard seed and thank You in advance for moving the mountain. This is the day You have made Lord, and I will rejoice and be glad in it. Amen.

Ephesians 2:17, Psalm 98, 1 Timothy 2:4, Matthew 17:20-21 and Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment