Monday, January 8, 2024

Galatians 1:15

But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb and called me through His grace, to reveal His Son to me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles...

Heavenly Father it is by Your great love and initiative You call, not by our works so anyone can boast. Father I'm thankful for all the men and women You have called and chosen to preach the Gospel through the ages. People who are fully devoted and seek You not following the ways of man. Those whom You have trained and are training today by the power of Your Holy Spirit to understand the scriptures and rightly divide Your word. I ask Lord for Your shed blood protection over them and their loved ones as they finish the work of an evangelist. May they keep a clear mind in every situation, endure hardships with grace fulfilling their ministry. Father, I pray for the future generation of leaders to be strong and courageous for You Lord God will be with them wherever they go. May You keep temptations far from Your servants' tents and bless the works of their hands so when they eat, they and their households will be satisfied. You have said blessed is everyone who fears You Lord, and this is the beginning of wisdom. I thank You for the wise preachers, teachers and evangelists. I thank You for their lives that are well lived and one day they shall hear well done good and faithful servant. Father thank You for revealing Your Son through their exemplary lives, so we too may be image bears. May all praise and glory and honor be Yours forever and ever Jesus, Amen.

Ephesians 2:8-10, 2 Timothy 2:15, 2, Timothy 4:5, Joshua 1:9, Psalm 128:1-2 and Matthew 25:23

No comments:

Post a Comment