Wednesday, January 27, 2016

1 Peter 1:6

In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Oh Father, I confess sometimes I think I murmurer more than rejoice, forgive me. I confess at times I am grieved by trials and the testing of my faith that seems more than I can bear. I pray that my faith will be found praising, honoring and glorifying You, dear Jesus. Just as You were with the Apostle Paul in the shipwrecks I know You are with me as my vessel is battered on the inside by sickness. I know it is Your supernatural power and grace that carries me through the day. Great is Your faithfulness Lord. I hold fast to the truth one day You shall return on clouds with eyes like fire, there will be no more tear and no more suffering. Jesus, I pray that even though I have yet to see You face to face, my love, belief and trust in You would lead others to desire a relationship with You. I pray that in my hope in You, even though weakness and frailty are displayed in my physical form will give others hope. Oh, Lord I do rejoice because You have saved me from an eternity of torment, where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth and the worm never dies. I look forward to the day to be in my new glorified body dancing with You my blessed Savior, Amen.

2 Corinthians 11:25, Revelation 1:7, 19:12 and 21:4, Mark 9:48, Luke 13:28 and Philippians 3:21,


No comments:

Post a Comment