Sunday, January 24, 2016

Matthew 10:29

Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from Your Father's will.

The thought Lord that You know even the number of hairs on my head, speaks volumes of how You know me so intimately, and the plan You have for my life. Therefore Your reminder to not fear because You have said I'm more value than many sparrows. The sweet birds chirp and sing praises to You, but You have given me words to confess You before men, women and children. With a grateful heart I do want to, and rejoice knowing You will confess me before the Father. Lord You are sovereign, in control of all things and how haughty we can be thinking we are supreme in anyway. Jesus You have so plainly taught, a disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. The day will come when the loftiness of men shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of them shall be brought low. You alone will be exalted in that day, and idols will be utterly abolished. You say to the righteous that it will be well with them, and they shall eat fruit of their doing. Oh, Father, but woe to the wicked. Father, I pray for discernment, to know clearly the teachers who lead and cause err and destroy the way of Your path. Keep me Lord on the narrow road that lead to life everlasting.  Father I may not know what my future holds, but I know You are the one who holds it. Whether in sickness, or health, poverty or plenty, joy or sorrow You are my betrothed Jesus and I know You will never leave me. May the word of my mouth and meditation of my heart always be acceptable in Your sight, my Lord, my strength and my Redeemer. Amen.

Matthew 10:30-33 and 24, Isaiah 2:17-18, Isaiah 3:10-12. Psalm 18:14

No comments:

Post a Comment