Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Joshua 7:19

Now Joshua said to Achan, "My son, I beg you, give glory to the Lord God of Israel, and make confession to Him, and tell me now what you have done; do not hide it from me.

Dear Heavenly Father, 
Thank You for the cross and thank You for the blood. Thank You for the beautiful and loving sacrifice of Your beloved Son. A love so powerful I can hardly grasp the magnitude. But this I do understand the grace and mercy that falls so sweetly and embraces me when I confess the thing I've done and do that offend You. I can come before You seeking forgiven for the times that I've been short tempered or impatience as a loved one struggles to grasp hold of Your free gift of salvation, and for the times I've withdrawn into myself because disappointment and discouragement has whisper lies into my ears. Father thank You for Your mercies that are unending and new every morning. Lord Jesus I confess my feelings of loneliness denying Your promise that You will never leave or forsake me. You are ever present, always a comfort and my dearest friend. Thank You for friends who willing speak boldly on Your behalf bringing correction and healing on Your wings. Bless them for their faithful devotion to You. Protect these precious children who have died to self to live fully for You. Lord I pray for all those who have not tasted of Your goodness for You truly are good. May they answer the plea to make their confession to You so they may be cleansed, and freed for all eternity. And may all glory be thrust upon You the only true God. Jesus Messiah I love You and thank You from all of me. 
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment