Monday, January 18, 2016

Jeremiah 33:3

Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do know.

Heavenly Father, You have promised those who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of You, Almighty. You are my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust.  Even when my heart is breaking over the news of a loved ones diagnosis of cancer, I can be still and know You are God. Because You have set Your love upon me. I call out to You my Savior, Healer, Redeemer and Friend asking with expectation that You will answer. For You know Your thoughts towards us, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give us a hope and a future. I pray for my loved one to seek You with their whole heart for You are the Lord our Righteousness. Father pour out Your mercy and grace, health and healing and reveal to us Your abundance of peace and truth. Thank You Lord for every person You have called to be a doctor, nurse or researcher of diseases. May they be used by You our great Physician blessing their hands, minds and hearts as they minister to the sick. Bring an increase wisdom and knowledge as to how to battle and have victory in every area of wellness. Restore to those who have had the locus of infirmity devour their livelihood, disabling them in suffering and pain. Lift the yoke of doubt, resting in the truth that they are in Your loving care. Father bless those who are loving care givers whether they are a family member or paid employee. Strengthen the church to continually walk along side those who have great physical need. Bless You children by the power of Your Holy Spirit to behold Your miraculous healing, for You are the same today as You were yesterday. May You be glorified and lifted high in every situation. You Jesus are the only One worthy of all our praise. Thank You Lord for Your gift of eternal life and knowing that one day we will be in the place of no more suffering and You shall lovingly wipe away every tear. In Your precious name Jesus, Amen. 

Jeremiah 33:6, Psalm 91 and Jeremiah 29:11-14

No comments:

Post a Comment