Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Psalm 27:4

One thing I have desired of the Lord, That I will seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life. To behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple.

Heavenly Father there is one thing I desire and that it is to know Your beautiful Son Jesus more deeply. May I enter Your courts with thanksgiving and praise for I was a captive set free! So with each passing day my sight is more and more fix on eternity with You. Oh that I should dwell in Your house forever. Certainly Lord there are things I could desire in this world, but they are things that would war against the Spirit. And I do know that ultimately they will not satisfy. You Jesus are the only one who could quench my thirst. I will delight myself in You, for Your have promised when we delight ourselves in You, You grant us the desires of our heart. It is an unending, complete and forever circle of peace. Abiding in You and You abiding in me. Us delighting in each other! Thank You Lord that my eyes have become focused filled with wonder and contentment. Truly a gift from heaven. Thank You for an open heart that is overflowing with awestruck wonder of Your glory and presence all around me. I bless You Lord for Your kindness that led me to repentance which was the door in the valley of Achor. I shall call You my husband and I shall dance as in the days of my youth. Bless You Lord for hiding me in the secret place of Your tabernacle where I shall offer the sacrifice of joy and singing, yes singing praise to You. Amen

Luke 11:34 John 15:4, Hosea 2:14-16 and Psalm 27:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment