Thursday, January 7, 2016

1 Thessalonians 5:16

Rejoice always

Dear Heavenly Father,
I can rejoice always because You are a sovereign ruler who always accomplishes Your will. Father I rejoice because my joy does not depend on my circumstances but on my growing awareness and closeness to You. I rejoice because my eternity is secure in Your Son Christ Jesus. I rejoice because You grant me patience in tribulation, in needs and in distress, in labors and in sleeplessness by the power of Your Holy Spirit, by sincere love, by the word of truth, by Your awesome power. Even though there are sorrows in this life may I always be found rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things. For You Lord have heard me, and in the day of salvation You have helped me. Father I pray for those who have not yet opened their hearts to You, may today be the day of their salvation, not running away from Your mercy and grace but running into Your loving embrace. May they taste and see You are good. I thank You Lord for the knowledge that in heaven their is continually rejoicing as sinners come home. What a great and glorious image of the angels rejoicing continually as You daily add names to the Lambs book of life. The place of indelible ink where they will not be erased, but are set in the promise they/we will live for all eternity in Your presence. Bless You sweet Jesus for Your awesome love that is grace upon grace. In Your precious name I give thanks and praise, Amen.

2 Corinthians 6:3-10

No comments:

Post a Comment