Thursday, January 21, 2016

Matthew 26:45

He went a little further and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, "O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will."

Jesus Messiah, You are the One the Father has anointed and appointed heir in all things, through whom He also made the worlds. You are the brightness of His glory and the expressed image of His person. You Jesus who are so much better than the angels, sitting down at the right hand of Majesty on high. All the angels of God worship You. And the four winged creatures do not rest but say night and day "Holy, holy, holy Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!"  Father I pray to be found saying "Blessing and honor and glory and power be to Jesus who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, forever and ever!" because You have so lovingly open my eye to stand in awe of His great sacrifice. Jesus, You who knew absolutely no sin, none at all, for You are pure and holy made Yourself of no reputation, taking the form of a bond-servant and coming in the likeness of man and this is the part that overwhelms me with a divine gratitude, humbled Yourself to the point if death on the cross. Taking my sin, my filthy wrecked sin, and paid the price for me. You asked the Father to keep You who are sinless, and righteous not to have to receive sin of this world that is so vile, but with total obedience to the Father You submitted. You became a curse for us, and took the brunt of Gods righteous wrath.  With a broken and contrite heart I bow in awe and adoration confessing You Jesus Christ are Lord. My words seem so tiny in comparison to the great gift You so freely gave. Blessed be Your name Jesus who conquered the grave! Praise and glory to You our King! I love You Lord. Amen.

Hebrews 1:1-4, Revelation 4:8, 5:13, Philippians 2:5-11

No comments:

Post a Comment