Saturday, January 9, 2016

Haggai 1:7

Thus says the Lord of hosts: "Consider your ways!"

Lord Jesus, as I consider my ways; in the caring for my health, finances, family and friends, I can see where somethings have fallen into gentle ruin. The not so obvious effects of neglect. Forgive me for procrastinating in keeping in touch with the people You so lovingly placed in my life. Forgive me for deserting the routine that aided in keeping my body in more optimal health. Forgive me for not taking more time for planning and adhering to wise saving and spending. May this be the day Lord to start a new with a willing heart to restructure, rebuild and repair the deserted areas of life. Places that need a scrubbing, refreshing and in some aspects total renovation. May the removal of the remaining debris of doubt, fear, disappointment and discouragement be hauled away. Jesus replace the frustrations with a revived sense of hope, excitement, and joy. May all glory be Yours as Your Spirit does a mighty of  act moving the heaps of excuse such as; not now Lord, I'm too busy, or too tired or I can't, replacing them with yes Lord, not my will but Yours be done in and through me. Oh, Lord that You would take pleasure in me and be glorified! I pray to be obedient to Your voice. Forgive me for the times I've debated, delayed or was disobedient to Your commands. Lord Jesus help me to accomplish all that You have prepared for me to do. Resting in Your truth as written in Your holy word "I am with You." So I pray for Your beloved children and myself included that we would fear not, but carrying on doing all good works in Your name. May this new season be one of great and deep healing, love and devotion and may Your glorious Light shine forth in the darkness as refurbishing begins. Thank You Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment