Monday, February 5, 2024

John 15:9

"As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you: abide in My love."

I bow my knees to You, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ in adoration. I pray for the brethren to be rooted and grounded as Jesus dwells in our hearts. May we understand and comprehend the width, length, depth and height of Your love. These dimensions are the diagram of the cross on which You laid down Your life for ransom of ours. Truly no greater love than this has ever been so freely given. May we remain in Your love. Jesus we can do nothing apart from You. Your Spirit dwelling within us makes it possible to forgive those who have hurt us, extend grace to those who have let us down. bless those who have done wicked things towards us, love those who hate us. You have said love covers multitude of sins. As I reflect on the multitudes of my own sins over the years gratitude wells up inside me, to know Your amazing love has washed them away and they are no more. How wonderful to know when Your Spirit has free reign to flow through me and touch another's life, so they are transformed and freed forever. These things Lord Jesus because they are done by Your power will remain. This is joy complete and what I so desire, the unspeakable joy when love is extended without condition, just to bless. I pray this be the focus of Your children as they abide in Your love. Bless You Lord Jesus, Amen.

Ephesians 3:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment