Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Philippians 3:10

 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, 

Oh Lord how I desire to reject my own righteousness in order to secure not merely an intellectual knowledge of You but relational, in fact an intimate knowledge. I desire the same for my loved ones as well. To know the power of Your resurrection not only as a one-time event but Your ongoing power in the day-to-day experience of life being in You the Christ. To desire to be an imitator of You would be the greatest compliment I could give and comes from a heart of sincere gratitude. May I forget those things which are behind and reach forward to the things that lay ahead. Although I cannot obliterate the past from my memory, I refuse to let it obstruct my progress. May I not be conformed to the world but by the renewing of my mind. So, Father I yield my will to Your gracious hand to be molded and shaped into the image and likeness of Your radiant Son. May You Lord Jesus be glorified in and through me forever, Amen.

Romans 6:10, Ephesians 5:1-2, Philippians 3:10-14, Romans 12:2, Romans 8:29 and 2 Thessalonians 1:12 

No comments:

Post a Comment