Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Colossians 3:1

If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Good and gracious God my Father, I thank You for Your mercy that saves me. I seek You who are above, setting my mind not on things that are on earth. I confess it is not always easy especially when longing for lost loved ones to come home. But yet may the praises on my lip be an acceptable offering and pleasing to Your ears. I thank You that my life is hidden in Christ and You will grant me the desire of my heart for my family and friends to be hidden in You as well. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit that cleanses us from immorality, impurities, passion and evil desires wiping our minds clean. Make me keen to the things that lure me to covetousness that is idolatry. I thank You for the power of the Holy Spirit to put away all anger, malice, wrath slander and obscene talk because You have created me new. I pray this day to be renewed in knowledge of who You are, the Creator of the world. Today, Lord, I thank You for clothing me in compassion, kindness, humility, meekness and patience as one of Your beloveds should be dressed. May I be used by You to guide others to the truth and may they receive the victory given from the cross. All honor and praise given to You dear Jesus, Amen,

Colossians 3

No comments:

Post a Comment