Friday, February 16, 2024

1 Samuel 15:22

And Samuel said, "Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed than the fat of rams."

Heavenly Father, may I heed the instruction that came through Samuel who emphasized that sincerity and obedience are the prerequisites for worshiping and pleasing You, Almighty. Let no part of my character be in rebellion as to fall into the sin of witchcraft. Independents and defiant actions are a denial of Your authority and a recognition of satan's supernatural power through witchcraft and I want no part of it. Father by Your Holy Spirit may I walk humbly with You. To have awe reverence and fear of You Lord than being afraid of man who can do nothing to me.  To be stubborn is to desire my way that is the iniquity of idolatry, so Lord, I seek You to fill me with wisdom, knowledge and understanding. May I not harbor any iniquity within my heart as to sin against You. May I not take for granted the finished work from the cross of Calvary. Grant me discernment of people, writings and teachings to not fall into apostasy. Keep me strong Lord for the days are getting eviler, so hide me in the secret place with my family alongside me. I pray we endure til the end and be raise up to You in glory on the last day, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment