Saturday, February 10, 2024

Proverbs 6:19

A false witness who speaks lies, and one who sows discord among the brethren.

Heavenly and Holy Father, this is listed as one of the things You hate and are even an abomination to You. It is such a serious offense to You that causes Your greatest disapproval. I pray the brethren dwell together in peace. My highest priority is to seek You and live in Your ways. Father, keep false witnesses from rising up against me, shield me Lord from the enemy. Your word has stated "A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who speaks lies will not escape," Please Lord set a guard over my mouth and may I only speak that which You want to convey. Father expose to us those who are troublemakers, the ones who are in our midst that delight in bringing dissension, even in the subtlest of ways. Search our hearts Lord and see if there are any wicked ways in us. Purify Your bride to be spotless and radiant for Your glory. Many religious leaders brought false testimony against You Jesus desiring to put You to death, but nothing could be found against You. The lack of understanding can cause many to twist Your words that are truth. It always amazes me when I think of You standing before lying ruthless people accusing You of various falsehoods, but You kept silent, Your power under control is awe inspiring. In Matthew 26 verse 6 a question is posed "What do You think?" Father, I think Your beautiful Son Jesus is totally spotless and sinless and the greatest gift given. I am forever grateful to Him my Lord and Savior. Jesus is the Christ may I follow Him all my days, Amen.

Psalm 27:12, Proverbs 19:5, 9.and Matthew 26:59-66

No comments:

Post a Comment