Thursday, February 15, 2024

Psalm 118:12

Save us, we pray, O LORD! O LORD, we pray, give us success!

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna, Hosanna in the highest! Heavenly Father, I come before You in Jesus name asking that You make a triumphal entry into the areas of my life that are desolate. The places where battles have ensued. In my own strength I fight the strongholds and temptations, but victory has not been won. Lord Jesus, I need You as do many others in my life. I need You to give success so I may flourish like foliage, ever green. Drive out the things that hold me back, things like pride, self-sufficiency, and self-loathing, replacing them with humility, truth and liberation. Create in me Lord a clean heart and renew a steadfast spirit with in me. Jesus, You have told me '"You will know the truth and the truth will set you free." Lord, I welcome You into this learning process to help me know and experience truth that leads to success. By Your Holy Spirit may I hold every thought captive that sets itself up against the knowledge of You God so I may live obedient to Christ. I do not desire to live as a slave to the strongholds that are built on false beliefs any longer. Thank You for this day I will rejoice and be glad for You are with me. Amen.

Mark 11:9-10. Proverbs 11:28, Psalm 51:10, John 8:32 and 2 Corinthians 10:3-6

No comments:

Post a Comment