Friday, February 2, 2024

Proverbs 1:33

But whoever listens to me will dwell in safety, and will be secure, without fear.

Heavenly Father, I do not desire to be filled with the fruit of my own fancy, but to be filled with Your wisdom. I have a awe fear reverence of You Almighty God. In You I put my hope and trust believing that You have hidden me and mine in the secret place. There is so much turmoil and upheaval around the world as You already know so I pray Lord and thank You that those who call upon Your name will be saved. I'm alarmed as I see the consequences are upon the nations because much foolishness has ensued in the turning away from Your instruction. By Your Holy Spirit may I not walk in the way of those whose feet run to do evil. May I not refuse wisdom when it calls but receive it with gladness. I thank You that because of Your lovingkindness and tender mercies I may be at ease without dread of disaster. Father, open the eyes and ears of the lost to receive the good news, turning the hearts of stone to hearts of flesh. Give prudence to the simple and to the young knowledge and discretion. Bless the wise so they may increase in learning and understanding to bring wise counsel to those in positions of power. May they stop abusing their authority and humbly submit to You the great I AM. Father, make Your face to shine upon Your children and grant them peace. In Jesus name, Amen.

Proverbs 1, Psalm 91, Ezekiel 36;26 and Numbers 6:24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment