Monday, February 12, 2024

Proverbs 7:2

Keep my commands and live, and my law as the apple of your eye. 

Heavenly Father, I pray to keep your word and treasure Your commands. May a scarlet string be tied to my finger as a reminder of Your great love and Jesus' sacrifice, may it be written on the tablet of my heart. I pray my kin will be blessed with the same and so much more. May wisdom and understanding keep me from those who flatter with their tongues. No ear tickling here. May the path of this life be straight to Your dwelling place. May it be well lit in the twilight illuminating the Way, the Truth and Life. I pray my feet stay home not wandering off exploring enticing things that do not concern me and have no benefit and lead to death. I pray Lord to be thoughtful in every word, action and deed to bring glory to You. May the peace offering within my heart be extended to others as helping hands. Keep me Lord off the road that leads to temptation, for You are the one and only who can satisfy my soul. As Your child may I listen intently to the words of Your mouth to receive the abundant life, Praise, glory and majesty are Yours Lord Jesus forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment