Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Proverbs 8:1

Does not wisdom cry out, and understanding lift up her voice?

Where does wisdom come from? You Lord possessed it from the beginning of Your way. You brought forth knowledge. You God are ever wise, produce wisdom and possess all knowledge. Jesus You are the holy habitation of wisdom and were before all things. You desire to reach everyone therefore You broadcasted the message publicly unlike immorality who uses privacy and deception to achieve its goals. Ah but let us remember Lord everything done in the dark will one day be exposed by Your radiant light. You have taught us that wisdom from above can be trusted and offers grace that is beneficial. Grant me ears to hear for You speak excellent things. Wickedness is an abomination to Your lips, so I dare not speak it either. Lord, I desire to receive Your instruction with gladness knowing full well it is better than choice gold. And wisdom is better than rubies and all things I could desire cannot compare. To fear You Lord is the beginning of wisdom and I long to spend my days in awe of You, the King of king and Lord of lord. Teach me Your ways Lord, try me and know my anxious thoughts. Thank You for filling me with Your Holy Spirit to guide me in all truth. May You be magnified and glorified in and through me. I surrender all, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment