Monday, February 19, 2024

Proverbs 10:8

The wise in heart will receive commands, but the prating fool will fall.

Heavenly Father, You who are wise beyond measures. I seek You today for great understanding of Your commands. To live them out daily and at times moment by moment. I thank You for blessing me to be teachable and to master that which You require; to love mercy, do justly and walk humbly with You all my days. Let me not be a prating fool, going on and on without a purpose, being deaf to what You are saying. May I be quick and attentive to listen to those You lovingly placed in my life. May I be slow to speak but respond with grace and truth as Your Spirit leads me. May I be even slower to respond in anger but yield to You with my emotions. I recognize Lord I do not know everything about everything and long for good counsel. Your wisdom that is from above affects how I think, Your wisdom from above affects how I feel, and Your wisdom affects how I act. Oh how I desire abouve all things to bring You glory and in doing so I am blessed. Thank You Father for loving me so much that You desire good for me all my days. I love You Lord, Amen.

Micah 6:8 and James 1:19, 


No comments:

Post a Comment