Saturday, February 17, 2024

Proverbs 9:6

Forsake foolishness and live and go in the way of understanding.

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your written word that instructs me in truth, showing me the way to live an abundant life. I ask that You bless all those I love with the same desire to know You. The value of wisdom yields riches and honor, greater than silver and gold, those who have it are blessed and find life. The foolish are opposite and love death, Lord, have mercy. Fear of You Lord is a gift as it is the beginning of wisdom. Knowledge of You the Holy One is understanding. Father, please give this gift to all my unsaved loved ones. A precious gift that multiplies our days and adds years of life. I thank You for keen ears to discern the foolishness of trends, not following others in order to save time and effort but to truly process all that is required in decision-making. May I not get caught in digital distractions and technology traps but stand firm on the solid rock of Christ. I thank You Lord that I have nothing to lose but naivete when choosing wisdom that's from above. Jesus, teach me Your ways so I may have victory in life's challenges. May You receive all glory and honor due Your great name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment