Friday, October 11, 2013

2 Corinthians 13:5

Examine yourself as to whether you are in faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know that Jesus Christ is in you?

Dear Holy Father,
Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my anxieties; and see if there is any wicked way in me. Lead me in the way everlasting. Lord shed light on any area of darkness in my heart and the hearts of fellow believers. Since we have Your promises, our Beloved Savior let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in fear and reverence of You our God. Lord You have said "Come out from among them and be separate. Do not touch what is unclean and I will be a Father to You and You shall be my sons and daughters." To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are unbelieving nothing is pure. Even their mind and conscience are defiled. May we not profess Lord to know You but in our works deny You. Father by Your Spirit may we be empowered to lead pure lives. Remembering it is not physical objects or external practices that defiles us but what our minds are focused on that will corrupt us. Lord I pray for all those who are facing various trails and challenges to stop and seek You and Your truth. I pray that in doing so You would grant wisdom, understanding, peace, and discernment. Jesus You are the way the truth and life, may we rest knowing that You live within us and are our ever present help in time of need. Thank You Lord for Your mercy and grace. May we continue to stand strong in faith so all the world will know You are the reason for our hope. I love You. In Your name Jesus, Amen.

Psalm 139:23-24, 2 Corinthians 7:1 and Titus 1:15

No comments:

Post a Comment