Friday, October 18, 2013

Zechariah 3:4

Then He answered and spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, "Take away the filthy garments from him." And to him He said, "See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes."
  
Dear Lord God Almighty,
I will greatly rejoice in You, my Lord. My soul shall be joyful in You my God. For You have clothed me with the garments of salvation, and covered me with the robe of righteousness. As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorns herself with jewels. Oh Father what a beautiful image of Your mercy and grace, Jesus' sacrifice on the cross covering our sins, clothing us in new garments that we may continually praise and give thanks. Father I pray for all those who are living lives of ruin, may they rise up from former desolation to repair and rebuild because they have heard the good news of Salvation through Your One and only Son Christ Jesus, who liberates the captives so they may turn from their ways and embrace Your love. I pray Lord for boldness of Your children so they may preach good tidings to the poor, and be used to heal the brokenhearted. Father by the power of Your Holy Spirit grant us the courage to open the prison doors of those who are bound up in iniquity. I pray Lord for Your Holy Spirit to comfort those who mourn and give them beauty for ashes. Father I pray for those who waste precious time regretting and reliving past mistakes, lies spoken, acts of adultery, worshiping of false gods, or stealing from loved ones, may they be open to receive Your forgiveness by confessing and nailing to the cross those transgression. May they come to know the power of Jesus' loving sacrifice, and keep Him hanging there no longer. Father, thank You for given us Your Son as ransom to pay our sin debt, for raising Him from the dead and blessing us with everlasting life. Jesus if I haven't said it yet today, I love you with all my heart, and all that I have is Yours. In Your most precious an holy name I pray, Amen.

Isaiah 61

No comments:

Post a Comment