Wednesday, October 16, 2013

James 1:27

Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted in the world.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I will love You, O Lord, my strength. You are my rock, fortress and deliverer. I call out to You on behalf of the widows and orphans for You to save them. You have delivered me because You delight in me, how much more Lord will You give to the abandoned and neglected outcast. May we show mercy as You have been merciful. May we continue to learn to do good, seek justice, rebuke those who oppress, defend the fatherless, and always remember to plead for the widow. Father when Your beautiful Son Jesus returns with the holy angels to sit on the throne of glory, may we be the sheep that He will set at His right hand. Because we have been found giving food to the hungry, drink to those who thirst, a place to stay for the stranger, clothes to the naked, visiting the sick and those in prison.  May our love Lord for the widow and orphans be without hypocrisy, regarding with disgust that which is evil and clinging to what is good. I pray Lord we would be kindly affectionate to those in need with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to them. May we not lag in diligence, but be fervent in spirit as though we are serving You. Father I ask a special blessing on those who have dedicated their lives for the welfare of others. Those who have given of themselves to build homes for the homeless, cook food in shelters for those who are starving, and those who daily care for the elderly. Hear their prayers and petitions Lord, come quickly to their call and bless them with more than they could hope, think or imagine. Lord, I pray Your Light shines brightly through Your precious children who serve night and day, for all the world to see that You are the the great I AM, and the reason for our hope. I love You Lord and bless Your Holy name Jesus. Amen.

Psalm 18:1, 19, 25, Isaiah 1:17, Matthew 25:31-46 and Romans 12:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment