Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Luke 1:47

And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.

Good Morning Lord,
Let this be my prayer...
Psalm 34
The Happiness of those who Trust in the God
I will bless You Lord at all times; 
Your praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make boast of You, dear Lord;
The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
And let us exalt His name together.
I sought You Lord, and You heard me, 
And delivered me from all my fears.
I looked upon You Jesus and was radiant,
And my face was not ashamed.
I was poor and cried out, and You Lord heard me, 
And saved me out of all my troubles.
Your angel encamps all around those who fear You,
And delivers them.
Oh, I have tasted and seen that You Lord are good,
Blessed am I who trust in You Jesus!
Oh, fear the Lord, you His saints!
There is no want to those who fear You.
The young loins lack and suffer hunger; 
But those who seek You Lord shall not lack any good thing,
Come, you children, listen to me;
I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
Who is the one who desires life,
And loves many days, that they may see good?
Keep our tongues from evil,
And our lips from speaking deceit.
We shall depart from evil and do good;
Seeking peace and pursing it.
Your eyes Lord are on the righteous,
And You ears are open to their cry.
Your face Lord is against those who do evil,
To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
The righteous cry out, and You Lord hear,
And deliver us out of all our troubles.
You Lord Jesus are near to those who have a broken and contrite spirit.
Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
But You Lord deliver us out of them all.
You guard all Your bones; 
Not one of them is broken.
Evil shall slay the wicked, 
And those who hate the righteous shall be condemned.
You Lord God Almighty redeem the souls of Your servants,
And not of those who trust in You shall be condemned.
Thank You Jesus,
For Your mercy and grace.
I love You,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment